Re: ContainsQ ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg72589] Re: ContainsQ ?
- From: Jean-Marc Gulliet <jeanmarc.gulliet at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 03:12:37 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK
Chris Chiasson wrote: > Is there something like ContainsQ that means !FreeQ? *MemberQ* should fulfill your needs. "MemberQ[list, form] returns True if an element of list matches form, and False otherwise. " Best regards, Jean-Marc 1. http://documents.wolfram.com/mathematica/functions/MemberQ