How install tools for mmade?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg72594] [mg72594] How install tools for mmade?
- From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
- Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 03:32:43 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Mathematics & Statistics, Univ. of Mass./Amherst
- Reply-to: murray at math.umass.edu
I'd like some help with installing the the various "other tools that help render the documents" in order to get Chris Chiasson's mmade package to work under Windows XP. The instructions at http://groups-beta.google.com/group/mmade/web/pages-for-tools are not enough, at least for me. (I tried posting to the google group on mmade, but my postings don't seem to appear.) In particular: 1. How/where does one install the DocBook stylesheets? 2. What particular XEP files do I want? -- Murray Eisenberg murray at math.umass.edu Mathematics & Statistics Dept. Lederle Graduate Research Tower phone 413 549-1020 (H) University of Massachusetts 413 545-2859 (W) 710 North Pleasant Street fax 413 545-1801 Amherst, MA 01003-9305