Re: Limit and Root Objects

Andrzej Kozlowski wrote:

> In the cases of polynomials with real coefficients it is indeed
> possible to define a continuous root. It is certianly not possible to
> do so for polynomials with complex coefficients.

Given the importance of polynomials with real coefficients in many
application areas (control theory, for example), I think it could be
very handy to have a continuous root function available as a tool, even
if it doesn't generalize to the complex coefficient case.

--
John Doty, Noqsi Aerospace, Ltd.