Dashing and PDF
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg72677] Dashing and PDF
- From: Julia Gog <jrg20 at cam.nospam.ac.uk>
- Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 04:47:17 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: University of Cambridge, England
I'm having a bad time exporting PDFs from mathematica. The problem seems
to be down to having a plot using "Dashing" in its PlotStyle. It works
just fine within mathematica, and apparently can export a PDF file.
However Adobe Acrobat says "Illegal operation inside a path" when I try
open it, though Preview is happy to open it.
I usually want to open the PDFs in acrobat to crop white margins as they
seem to always come out of mathematica with a bunch of space underneath.
Is anyone else having problems opening exported PDFs in acrobat,
particularly with dashed lines?
Thanks in advance for any help,
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Re: Limit and Root Objects
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Sorting by date (CORRECTION)
Next by thread:
Re: Dashing and PDF