Re: Derivative recurrence further

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg72713] Re: Derivative recurrence further
  • From: "dimitris" <dimmechan at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 03:07:34 -0500 (EST)

Supposing you work within the elasticity theory one good place for
Mathematica notebooks is the folowing link

http://www-personal.umich.edu/~jbarber/elasticity/book.html

It contains Mathematica notebooks (as well relevant material for anothe
CAS) for the material inside Barber's Book Elasticity (Second Edition).

Also of great interest are the following links:

http://documents.wolfram.com/applications/structural/
http://zen.uta.edu/research/cas.html

Hope that I help you a little!

Dimitris