Re: text equation

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg72810] Re: text equation
  • From: dh <dh at>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 03:56:52 -0500 (EST)

Hi Dimitris,

you may have noticed FontSlant->"Italic" in your expression. Changing

this to FontSlant->"Plain" changes the Latin characters but not the

Greek one's. This leads to the conclusion that in the font used, plain

and italic Greek characters share the same definition. I tried the

fonts: Courier,Times,Helvetica with the same result.

Another observation is that not all Greek characters are slanted, e.g.

eta is not.