Re: Warning: Actions not found: delete-next-character

T.Sariyski wrote:
> Hi,
> Every time I run Mathematica 5.2 on SuSe10.1/x86-64 I get a stderr
> window filled up with:
>
> Warning: Actions not found: delete-next-character
> Warning: Actions not found: delete-next-character
>
> Is there a fix for this warning?
>
> Thanks, Ted

Hi Ted,

The following FAQ should help, " How do I prevent delete-next-character
warning messages when running Mathematica 5.x under the SuSE Linux 9.2
and 10 (64-bit) distributions?"

http://support.wolfram.com/mathematica/systems/linux/intel/deletenext51.html

HTH,
Jean-Marc