Re: Profile (Wolfram Workbench)

Actually, I am not sure what it is doing.

Here is the second command I profiled:

MapIndexed[If[NumberQ[#1],ToString[#1],#1]&,Prepend[evals[standard[equalSegmentLength]][[2]],Flatten[{"#",V,var[baseHeight]}]],{2}]

It converts the numbers in a large table to strings. I realize
MapIndexed is unnecessary here.

The evaluation table for this command only has one entry: "True"

I was hoping for it to capture MapIndexed and the pure function.

I lost the first command I profiled, but it produced zero entries in
the profile table. Maybe that happened because it was too fast?

Anyway, I'm lost. :[

--
http://chris.chiasson.name/