Re: Profile (Wolfram Workbench)

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg72846] Re: Profile (Wolfram Workbench)
  • From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris at>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 03:59:10 -0500 (EST)

Actually, I am not sure what it is doing.

Here is the second command I profiled:

It converts the numbers in a large table to strings. I realize
MapIndexed is unnecessary here.

The evaluation table for this command only has one entry: "True"

I was hoping for it to capture MapIndexed and the pure function.

I lost the first command I profiled, but it produced zero entries in
the profile table. Maybe that happened because it was too fast?

Anyway, I'm lost. :[