Re: Profile (Wolfram Workbench)

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg72848] Re: Profile (Wolfram Workbench)
  • From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris at chiasson.name>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 04:07:13 -0500 (EST)

Here is the output of the Profile command for one of my inputs.

http://test.chris.chiasson.name/Engineering_Optimization/profileTest.nb

If you want to see the relevant source code, type docBookTableGeneral
into the search box on this page to be taken to the relevant location
in the source:

http://code.google.com/p/mmade/source

A good approximation to the table in my test command would be...

Map[If[NumberQ@#,ToString@#,#]&,
  Prepend[Array[Random[Real,{-1,10}]&,{79,12}],
    Flatten@Module[{v,b,h},{"#",v,Table[b@i,{i,5}],Table[h@i,{i,5}]}]],{2}]

--
http://chris.chiasson.name/