Re: NDSolve EventLocator Method question about the Event option

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg72960] Re: [mg72570] NDSolve EventLocator Method question about the Event option
  • From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris at chiasson.name>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 07:26:39 -0500 (EST)

Tom Zeller from WRI sent along this nice tip:

Use
EventLocationMethod"->"LinearInterpolation"

For some reason, in the case on which I am working, this causes the
"subtraction Event" to not be skipped over.

BTW, I think the event I was looking for happened at a discontinuity.

--
http://chris.chiasson.name/