RE: Re: Using open brackets

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg72983] RE: [mg72966] Re: Using open brackets
  • From: "Ingolf Dahl" <ingolf.dahl at telia.com>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 06:21:45 -0500 (EST)

There are at least four more simple alternative ways available to avoid
colored single brackets:

1) Use cells with style "Text"
2) Convert the input cell to InputForm first.
3) Put comment signs around: (* ( *)
4) Put string quotes around: "  (   "

You anyway have to remove or complete those open brackets before execution
of the statements.

Best regards

Ingolf Dahl