Re: a transparent persistence layer for Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg78607] Re: a transparent persistence layer for Mathematica
  • From: "Steve Luttrell" <steve at _removemefirst_luttrell.org.uk>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 04:05:33 -0400 (EDT)

The documentation for DynamicModule says:

"Values of local variables in a DynamicModule are by default automatically
saved when a notebook containing the DynamicModule is saved, so that these
values in effect persist across sessions of Mathematica."

What does Lynk do that DynamicModule doesn't do?

Steve Luttrell
West Malvern, UK

news:f6d6qf$oq2$1 at smc.vnet.net...