Re: Graph Fourier Transform

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg78930] Re: Graph Fourier Transform
  • From: dh <dh at metrohm.ch>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 05:59:42 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Emily,

I do not fully understand what you try to achieve. If you have a

digitized sound sample, the way to go would be FFT, not continuos

Fourier  transform. This is used if you have functions.

If you really want to plot Dirac functions, you may replace them by

something with a finite width, e.g. Fun[x_]:=If[Abs[x]<0.02,1,0]

hope this helps, Daniel