TrackedSymbols

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg78998] TrackedSymbols
  • From: Bruce Colletti <vze269bv at verizon.net>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 01:08:41 -0400 (EDT)

The 6.0.0 helptext (More Information) says the typical usage for TrackedSymbols uses :>.  However, the example uses ->.

Does someone have a simple example that shows the different behavior when TrackedSymbols uses Rule v. RuleDelayed?  My tinkering hasn't yet revealed a difference, but I know it's there.

Thanks.

Bruce