Re: RotationTransform Neat Example Strange Result

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg79063] Re: RotationTransform Neat Example Strange Result
  • From: Mariusz Jankowski <mjankowski at usm.maine.edu>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 03:26:07 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all, in the spirit of Mathematic 6 here is another look at the
example using Manipulate:

Manipulate[
  Graphics[Table[
    GeometricTransformation[Style[Text[char], size],
     RotationTransform[a, {0, 1}]], {a, Pi/5 Range[10]}],
   ImageSize -> 180], {size, {50, 75, 100, 125}}, {char,
   CharacterRange["A", "Z"]}]

Bye, Mariusz