Mirror images of a font...

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg79164] Mirror images of a font...
  • From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 03:22:01 -0400 (EDT)

For reasons that baffle even me I continue to dabble with

http://scientificarts.com/worklife/wlfwblog/BE3393112355/BE3393112355.html

Really the reason is that any small project lets me learn more of the
details of Mathematica 6.

So, in this pursuit, I am adding an option that lets the clock run
backwards--an Alice Through the Looking Glass clock.  To get this
right, the numerals on the clock's face should be mirror numerals as
in http://thewhiterabbit.net/images/teaclock.gif

Does anyone have ideas on how to achieve this short of bit mapping the
font and using gifs?

Thanks!

--David