Re: Annotating Graphics3D ?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg79221] Re: Annotating Graphics3D ?
  • From: John Wallbank <J.R.Wallbank at Warwick.ac.uk>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 04:30:22 -0400 (EDT)

I don't know if there is a way of turning 3D graphics in to 2D graphics (there might be I am quite new to mathematica). But what you might want to try if you just want to add annotation is something like:

Epilog -> Text["explanation", {.5, .9}]

as an option which lets you add the 2D text after the image.

John