Re: Mirror images of a font...

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg79214] Re: [mg79164] Mirror images of a font...
  • From: DrMajorBob <drmajorbob at bigfoot.com>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 04:26:44 -0400 (EDT)

Here's a letter wheel with a check-box to reflect (or not) the letters:

Manipulate[
  Graphics[Table[
    GeometricTransformation[Style[Text[char], size],
     RotationTransform[
       a, {0, 1}].ReflectionTransform[{Boole@reflect, 0}, {0, 0}]], {a,
      Pi/5 Range[10]}],
   ImageSize -> 180], {reflect, {True, False}}, {size, {50, 75, 100,
    125}}, {char, CharacterRange["A", "Z"]}]

Bobby

DrMajorBob at bigfoot.com