Re: graphing traces of complicated evaluations (improved)

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg79275] Re: graphing traces of complicated evaluations (improved)
  • From: chuck009 <dmilioto at comcast.com>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 03:42:25 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Dimitris,

Do you know how to "manually" calculate an analytic solution to this integral?  Suppose I can look up convolution method and Risch algorithm.  Also, I suspect there are "internal" debugging tools at Wolfram that would allow a "sharp" programmer there to track down where the error is occurring.  I could if it were my code :)