Re: Re: Where is the Navigate menu item in Workbench

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg79613] Re: [mg79549] Re: [mg79520] Where is the Navigate menu item in Workbench
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 06:09:05 -0400 (EDT)

Then it would be useful if Tom Wickham-Jones redid the portion of his
on-line screencast so as to reflect this change (and any others).  The
one I spotted the discrepancy in was the 2nd.

The screencasst are even better than a live demo, in that it was easy to
replay anything I wanted, to pause, etc.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305