Re: Re: Re: why won't style sheet appear in Stylesheet

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg77029] Re: [mg76978] Re: [mg76950] Re: [mg76871] why won't style sheet appear in Stylesheet
  • From: John Fultz <jfultz at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 02:39:40 -0400 (EDT)

I neglected to say what happens to submenus.  Submenus (representing
subdirectories in the stylesheet layout) are always at the end.

I can't reproduce the second problem you discuss.  Did you make sure to quit
and restart Mathematica after setting up the stylesheets?  Mathematica doesn't
automatically re-scan directories after you copy or save files in there.  It
does re-scan when using the File->Install menu item, and you can force are-scan
by executing...

MathLink`CallFrontEnd[FrontEnd`ResetMenusPacket[{Automatic}]]

Sincerely,

John Fultz
jfultz at wolfram.com
User Interface Group