  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg77078] Running the .NET examples in V6
  • From: "Steve Luttrell" <steve at _removemefirst_luttrell.org.uk>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 06:04:25 -0400 (EDT)

Using Mathematica 6 on Windows XP Pro, I have tried to run the .NET examples
in NETLink/tutorial/CallingNETFromMathematica, but I have had no success.
For instance, the Circumcircle.nb example puts up its window, but it doesn't
then respond to mouseclicks as advertised. Other examples misbehave in a
less benign way.

Can anyone else reproduce this behaviour?

Steve Luttrell
West Malvern, UK