Running the .NET examples in V6

Using Mathematica 6 on Windows XP Pro, I have tried to run the .NET examples
in NETLink/tutorial/CallingNETFromMathematica, but I have had no success.
For instance, the Circumcircle.nb example puts up its window, but it doesn't
then respond to mouseclicks as advertised. Other examples misbehave in a
less benign way.

Can anyone else reproduce this behaviour?

Steve Luttrell
West Malvern, UK