  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg77198] Version 6.0 Palettes
  • From: WetBlanket <Wyvern864 at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 06:54:32 -0400 (EDT)

I have installed several palettes in my Version 6.0 system.  This is a
nice feature. However on one occasion I made a mistake and installed a
palette that I did not really want. Is  there a way to remove a
palatte from the installed list ( the list you see when you clikc on
Palettes on the band at the top of the Mathematica 6.0 window?

Thanks

Gary Boswell