Version 6.0 Palettes

I have installed several palettes in my Version 6.0 system.  This is a
nice feature. However on one occasion I made a mistake and installed a
palette that I did not really want. Is  there a way to remove a
palatte from the installed list ( the list you see when you clikc on
Palettes on the band at the top of the Mathematica 6.0 window?

Thanks

Gary Boswell