  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg77196] Drowing a vertical or horizontal line in a graphic
  • From: Vicent <vginer at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 06:53:30 -0400 (EDT)

I am using Mathematica 5 and I have a simple question to ask you.

I am drawing a function with "Plot" function.

How can I add a vertical or horizontal line (or several ones) at a
given position?

For example, I want to draw   y = (x-1)^2, and also want a vertical
line just at  x = 1,  in order to signal the point where that fuction
gets its lower value.

How can I do it?

Thank you in advance.

--