links

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg77209] links
  • From: dimitris <dimmechan at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 07:00:15 -0400 (EDT)

Hello!

At first let me thank all of the people that have replied to my recent
questions.

In a number of replies there were mentioned some links such as

http://web.telia.com/~u31815170/Mathematica/
http://wnsl.physics.yale.edu/levelscheme/
http://www.dimi.uniud.it/gorni/Mma/

How can find a list of Mathematica pages which contain material
for downloading for example for graphics?

I am interested in graphics/drawing packages.
Can you provide me with a list of some of them?
Or give me some hints how I must search for the them
in Google?

Thank you very much!

Cheers from the sunny Greece!

Dimitris