Re: viewing large notebooks
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg77249] Re: viewing large notebooks
- From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 06:55:43 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
No. But this is a feature that would be quite good to have! I meant
some while ago to send it in as a suggestion to WRI....
A WorkLife FrameWork
Now Mathematica 6 compatible...
On Jun 5, 6:27 am, "jimbo" <j-bow... at worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> Is there any way to view two parts of the same (large) notebook
> simultaneously? Most modern editors allow one to do this either by opening a
> second window on the same file or using a split window.
Prev by Date:
Re: Aligning ListPlots
Next by Date:
Re: Mapping a pure function with 2 conponents.
Previous by thread:
viewing large notebooks
Next by thread:
Link to reference guide in 6