Re: pure function to generate a list of integrals
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg77318] Re: [mg77062] pure function to generate a list of integrals
- From: Ruth <ruth.lazkoz at ehu.es>
- Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 07:31:35 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <26394746.1180984140440.JavaMail.root@m35> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thanks for your answer Bob. I think your first solution results in a dramatic speed improvement because the integral can be done analytically. For an integral which cannot (say oif you put Exp[-k Cos[x^3]] instead of k x) the second alternative proves faster.