Version 6.0 Problems

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg77327] Version 6.0 Problems
  • From: WetBlanket <Wyvern864 at>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 07:36:16 -0400 (EDT)

The documentation for VectorFieldPlot says that it takes the same
options as Graphics ( plus several more).  I cannot get it to accept
the PlotLabel option. I have also tried several other Graphics options
which it did not accept.

PlotLabel->"Field of point charge located at {1,1}"]

The Vector field is plotted but without any text.

Are others having this problem with VectorFieldPlot?

Gary Boswell