Re: $CellContext

I don't know the answer to your question, but CellContext may be given
as a rule option for Cell. It affects the context of automatically
generated Output cells if it part of an Input cell.

What is the context of $CellContext?

It almost seems like your result came back as $CellContext because
there was no value for the context of the cell. (similar to an
improperly prefixed qname in xml that doesn't resolve to any
namespace)

--
http://chris.chiasson.name/