Re: Re: Java failure
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg77590] Re: [mg77530] Re: Java failure
- From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
- Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 07:39:20 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Mathematics & Statistics, Univ. of Mass./Amherst
- References: <email@example.com> <200706120520.BAA10061@smc.vnet.net>
- Reply-to: murray at math.umass.edu
It happened to me, too -- once -- nearly a week ago. (Windows XP.)
Restarting Mathematica did not lead to a repeat then or since.
> On Jun 5, 6:38 am, osbo... at gmail.com wrote:
>> Just about every time I run Mathematica 6.0 I get the following
>> message after doing the first evaluation:
>> JLink`InstallJava::fail: A link to the Java runtime could not be \
>> And then nothing comes of it.
>> Does anyone know what could be causing this?
> I have been having a similar experience
Murray Eisenberg murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Lederle Graduate Research Tower phone 413 549-1020 (H)
University of Massachusetts 413 545-2859 (W)
710 North Pleasant Street fax 413 545-1801
Amherst, MA 01003-9305
Prev by Date:
inverse laplace transform
Next by Date:
Re: What is the compatibility guide?
Previous by thread:
Re: Java failure
Next by thread:
Convert to new "Code" style from a now-redundant custom style