RE: Problem with Documentation Center in Mathematica 6

Thanks for the tip about the keyboard shortcuts.  I am more concerned about the missing search functionality.  I am looking to install this on a set of lab machines for students to use, and they 1) won't know the shortcuts, and 2) will need the search abilities of the help.

Justin