Mathematica 6.0 vs SELinux?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg77668] Mathematica 6.0 vs SELinux?
- From: Pavel Pokorny <Pavel.Pokorny at vscht.RemoveMe.MeToo.cz>
- Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 06:16:55 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Czech Technical University
Dear Mathematica friends
when installing Mathematica 6.0 in Fedora 7 of RHEL5 Linux
I get the warning that Mathematica conflicts with the
SE (Security Enhenced) feature of Linux.
How can a mathematical software conflict with security issues?
I do not find it a good idea to limit the security today.
but there Mathematica 5.2 is described and explanation is given.
Can someone explain the conflict between Mathematica 6.0 and SELinux?
Thanks for any help
Math Dept, Prague Institute of Chemical Technology
Prev by Date:
Re: Arranging input data (nonlinear control systems)
Next by Date:
Re: Can anybody help me solving such a system of nonlinear equations?
Previous by thread:
Re: ReplaceRepeated info
Next by thread:
Mathematica 6.0 not running in Fedora 7?