Reproducible crash in version 6
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg77973] Reproducible crash in version 6
- From: Andrew Moylan <andrew.j.moylan at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 06:20:44 -0400 (EDT)
1. I am using version 6 for students on Windows XP.
2. Start Mathematica.
3. Execute: Needs["Notation`"]
4. In a new cell type: a
5. Press Ctrl+_ to enter subscript mode.
6. Type: b
7. Select the a-subscript-b expression.
8. Click the "Symbolize[ ]" button on the Notation Palette.
9. Mathematica crashes.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Solving a symbolic complex linear system of equation.
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Reproducible crash in version 6