Re: v5.2 preferred for stability over v6.0
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg78031] Re: v5.2 preferred for stability over v6.0
- From: Nazdrovje <nazdrovje at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 05:56:54 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
What an extermely unfair and untrue opinion. Being based on one limit that doesn't work for you (and which evaluates correct for me). There may be some rough edges in 6.0 but there are so many goodies. I'm totally in love. 6.0 is a treasure island. I have been playing with it for several weeks now and I'm still amazed and excited.