- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg78072] Re: Inequalities
- From: dimitris <dimmechan at yahoo.com>
- Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 06:41:23 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
Reduce[-10 <= 3*x + 2 <= 10, x]
-4 <= x <= 8/3
You don't need to specify the range.
>From the inequality Mathematica
understands that x is Real.
Bruno Campanini :
> -10 <= 3x+2 <= 10
> I tried with FindInstance and Reduce but was unable to
> get the right range solution -4 <= x <= 8/3
> Any suggestions.
Prev by Date:
Re: Mac OS X 10.4.10 update and 64 bit
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
problem For with GraphPlot