- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg78121] Re: Inequalities
- From: "Bruno Campanini" <BC at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 07:12:17 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <200706210929.FAA24243@smc.vnet.net> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
"Murray Eisenberg" <murray at math.umass.edu> wrote in message
news:f5ga4e$gai$1 at smc.vnet.net...
> Exactly what did you type, and with which version of Mathematica? Did
> you remember to include the x as 2nd argument?
May be not.
I use Mathematica since few years, at random and only
for simple calculations.
I'm quite a newbie.
Prev by Date:
Re: Mac OS X 10.4.10 update and 64 bit
Next by Date:
PlotLegend and ListPlot
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: