search for an operator in an expression

Is there a way to search for an operator in a symbolic expression? My wish is to show that there is only "+" in a very large expression. Rather than showing an expression on multiple pages I would like to perform a search that shows there is only "+" between the terms. Converting to a string does not seem to work since the expression is written on multiple lines(fractions, exponents etc..)

Thanks