Re: v6 GraphicsGrid with PlotLabel

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg78192] Re: v6 GraphicsGrid with PlotLabel
  • From: zac <replicatorzed at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 07:05:10 -0400 (EDT)

On Jun 21, 11:39 am, dh <d... at metrohm.ch> wrote:
> Ho Zac,
>
> if you specify Frame->True and PlotLabel->"something" the label apears
>
> above the plot. Not obvious at all!
>
> hope this helps, Danoel

Hello dh.

Yes, that would be a solution, but what if I do not want frames?
I know, that I can use frames with the same color that the background,
but that wouldn't be the elegant way, would it?
It seems to be logical to me to put the label on top of the contents
of the graphic even if no frames are defined, but WRI decided to use
an other method. I'm pretty curious, why.
Istvan