- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg78190] Re: Quaternions
- From: dh <dh at metrohm.ch>
- Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 07:04:07 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
I think the syntax checker is not smart enough to take the "Sequence"
into account. Otherwise things should work. Of course, only Wolfram can
give the final answer.
hope this helps, Daniel
Bruce Colletti wrote:
> Re Mathematica 6.0 under WinXP.
> The code below works as planned, except that a red marker appears between the final ) and ], announcing that more input is expected. I'm presuming that in this case, the marker can be ignored, but want to doublecheck with others.
> Quaternion[Cos[Pi/4],Sequence@@(u Sin[Pi/4])]
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: search for an operator in an expression
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Tick Marks on Label