Re: A Note of Thanks

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg78242] Re: A Note of Thanks
  • From: dimitris <dimmechan at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 05:14:52 -0400 (EDT)

            David Bailey       :
> David Reiss wrote:
> > I think that it would be appreciated if we all submit a note of thanks
> > for the work that the MathGroup Moderator does for this group.    It
> > really seems like it's a labor of love, and it give much to the
> > Mathematica community.
> >
> > So, Thank You!
> >
> > --David Reiss
> >
> > [Thanks to David for the very kind words.  I am happy to get thank you notes,
> >  but I expect that no one really wants to see many of these and frankly
> >  they would break the rules of the group - where posts should be mainly
> >  technical - Moderator]
> >
> Print["I agree \[Dash] moderating this group must be a time consuming
> task."];
> Print["We are all extremely grateful to Steve for his efforts"];
>
> (Written in code to make it more technical!)
>
> David Bailey
> http://www.dbaileyconsultancy.co.uk

May be you should have used some of the new feautures of Mathematica 6,
like Manipulate!

I agree also with you!
Steve does an amazing job (and difficult as well!)

Greetings from the sunny (sunny? I am ready to die...46 degrees of
Celsius!!!)

I can't write anything more! It is so hot!!!

Best regards to all of you (and to Steve as well!)

Dimitris