Re: delete a palette ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg78346] Re: delete a palette ?
- From: Jean-Marc Gulliet <jeanmarc.gulliet at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 06:34:29 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK
- References: <email@example.com>
Jake Trexel wrote: > I made a palette in version 6, and would like to delete it. How do I go > about this? > > You cannot (yet?) uninstall a palette automatically, say by the mean of a menu entry. You have to delete it manually. See http://groups.google.com/group/comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica/browse_thread/thread/98b2c89a46a693a9/db387e13b40d6120?lnk=gst&q=deleting+palette&rnum=3#db387e13b40d6120 for directions. Regards, Jean-Marc