Re: delete a palette ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg78346] Re: delete a palette ?
- From: Jean-Marc Gulliet <jeanmarc.gulliet at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 06:34:29 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jake Trexel wrote:
> I made a palette in version 6, and would like to delete it. How do I go
> about this?
You cannot (yet?) uninstall a palette automatically, say by the mean of
a menu entry. You have to delete it manually. See
Prev by Date:
Problems with DrawGraphics and Mathematica 6.0?
Next by Date:
Re: question about evaluation and Manipulate
Previous by thread:
delete a palette ?
Next by thread: