Re: Questions ...

Hi,

it depends .. Mathematica is a very powerful programming
language and you can do more than pure mathematics with
it. It can typeset documents, generate web-pages ...

Can you be more specific what "art" you wish to generate.
Because the most of the beautiful pictures generated with
Mathematica include a lot of mathematics.

Best regards
   Jens