Re: Questions ...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg73800] Re: Questions ...
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 06:04:51 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Uni Leipzig
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Hi, it depends .. Mathematica is a very powerful programming language and you can do more than pure mathematics with it. It can typeset documents, generate web-pages ... Can you be more specific what "art" you wish to generate. Because the most of the beautiful pictures generated with Mathematica include a lot of mathematics. Best regards Jens Marlene Viola wrote: > Hello! > > I have a question maybe you can help me with... > Does one need to know math well to learn Mathmatica? > > Here is my problem... > I am looking for someone who knows mathematica to output art for Math text > book. > I can not find anyone... > So I am guessing my choice would be to hire an artist who would be > interested in taking a mathematica class. > > Unless you can point me to someone :) > Or another suggestion. > > Strange request? > > Marlene > > > -- > Marlene Viola > Art Director > > Nesbitt Graphics > 555 Virginia Drive > Ft. Washington, PA 19034 > > 215-591-9125 / Ext. 42 > > M_Viola at Nesbittgraphics.com > > >