Re: deleting a title or subtitle in a notebook

Hi,

> It's also possible to select the cell even if the bracket is not
> displayed. Put the cursor where the bracket *would be* if it were
> visible, select, and delete. (Yes, it's not the easiest thing in the
> world to select an invisible bracket, but I have done it and it does
> work.)

something that works reliable and is less tricky is the following: put the
curser below the cell you want to delete so that a horizontal line is shown
where the curser is (it is in between two cells). Now use the keys
Shift-ArrowUp to select the cell. Delete as usual. Or use Ctrl-Shift-E to
look at the cell expression and check that they are deletable. It might
help to try this with a cell with visible cellbracket...

hth

albert