Combine 2d and 3d plots that has different ranges

Hi All,
Does anybody help me to plot one 3D and one 2D plots to a same column.
I tried GraphicsArray but the ranges of one is two orders of magnitude bigg=
er than the other plot so the smaller one looks like a point.

How can I plot them together but at the same size also ?

Many Thanks