Re: Re: deleting a title or subtitle in a notebook

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg73889] Re: [mg73821] Re: deleting a title or subtitle in a notebook
  • From: Andrzej Kozlowski <akoz at mimuw.edu.pl>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 06:46:40 -0500 (EST)

The most probable answer seems to me to be that whoever designed
these styles thought that an invisible bracket looked better in a
title or subtitle. (I tend to agree with this). If tha tis so,  the
question should be why none has felt it necessary to document at
least one of the various ways of dealing with the problem or deleting
such a cell or changing it to a different type.

Andrzej Kozlowski