Re: Bug with Limit?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg74007] Re: Bug with Limit?
- From: Eric Smith <eric at brouhaha.com>
- Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 04:55:35 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Bill Rowe <readnewsciv at sbcglobal.net> writes: > While it might confuse a student this behavior is not a bug. As > is the case for many other functions, when an option is not > specified Mathematica defaults to something that may or may not > be suitable for what you are trying to do. It is up to the user > to be aware of such issues and specify the correct options. It is up to the documentation to make the user aware of such issues. The current Limit page in the Help Browser does not do this.