Re: Import of CSDF files
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg74130] Re: Import of CSDF files
- From: "Eckhard Hennig" <aidev at n-o-s-p-a-m.kaninkolo.de>
- Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 04:37:21 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
the Mathematica add-on package Analog Insydes can import CSDF files (as well
as many other circuit simulator formats). You can download a fully
functional demo version from www.analog-insydes.de
Dr.-Ing. Eckhard Hennig
aidev \at kaninkolo \dot de
"Oliver Friedrich" <oliver.friedrich at tzm.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:eslsoh$q4q$1 at smc.vnet.net...
> I want to import CSDF files from PSpice. Is there any package out there
> that can do this job? I'm quite sure this has been done before, and I
> want to reinvent the wheel!
> Any help would be highly appreciated, I'm running version 4.2.
> Thank you
> Oliver Friedrich
Prev by Date:
Re: accessing a kernel on a network
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Import of CSDF files
Next by thread:
How can I automate this problem in a mathematica notebook?