Triangular Distribution in Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg74204] Triangular Distribution in Mathematica
  • From: negedea at googlemail.com
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 03:50:34 -0500 (EST)

Dear all,

Does any one know how to use triangular distribution in Mathematica?
Does any one have an add-in? Or a formula that works? I want to get
the PDF function, plot and the first four moments, mean, variance,
skew, kurtosis. I have the following parameters for the distribution
minimum value 270, maximum 415 and  likeliest or mode 392.

Thanking in Adavance,

Negede