Re: SphericalPlot3D doesn't work

SphericalPlot3D doesn't work for me.

I HAVE loaded the graphics package. it just returns the same input as though I am defining a function:

IN: << Graphics`ParametricPlot3D`
    SphericalPlot3D[2, {theta, 0, Pi}, {phi, -Pi, Pi}]

OUT: SphericalPlot3D[2, {theta, 0, Pi}, {phi, -Pi, Pi}]

I've seen that other people have had this problem but I haven't seen a solution anywhere.

Please help, cheers,

Dave