  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg74269] RE: [mg74236] fill circle while using circle command
  • From: "Owen, HL \(Hywel\)" <h.l.owen at dl.ac.uk>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 19:17:04 -0500 (EST)

Try Disk[]

Hywel

-----Original Message-----
From: Tony Harris [mailto:tdh1967 at bellsouth.net]
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2007 10:00 AM
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net

 Hello,

 I sure would appreciate it if someone can tell me how to fill a circle
while using the Graphics command, "circle".

 Here is what I used to generate a circle centered at (2,0) with a
radius  of 1.
 Show[Graphics[Circle[{2, 0}, 1]]];

 I tried many things that failed but it looks like it should be easy.
 Thanks to anyone who can assist.

 T Harris